Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 13 minutes by foot from Madejski Stadium and a 4-minute drive from Reading Abbey Ruins
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 2159 reviews
About the Hilton Reading HotelLocation Drake Way, Reading, England RG2 0GQ
Hilton Reading Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 7524 square feet (699 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Reading Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Reading hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 210 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 7524 sq ft of conference space
- 699 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (46.3 km / 28.7 mi)
- Train station: Reading Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hilton Reading Hotel offers 210 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Hilton Reading Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 35
- Weight limit: 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Reading Hotel
- Hilton Reading
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).