Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Padworth Restaurant
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 11 minutes by car from Madejski Stadium and 14 minutes from Reading Abbey Ruins
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Holiday Inn Reading WestLocation Padworth Lane, Reading, England RG7 5HT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 1141 square feet (106 square metres). A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Reading West. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Reading hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 1141 sq ft of conference space
- 106 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (111.8 km / 69.5 mi)
- Train station: Reading Aldermaston Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn Reading West offers 50 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
Padworth Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Reading West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Reading West