- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Reading Museum and Town Hall
- 2 min walk
- Forbury Gardens
- 5 min walk
- Broad Street Mall
- 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Reading, Malmaison Reading is near a train station. Reading Abbey Ruins and Minster Church of St Mary the Virgin are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Caversham Golf Club and Stanlake Park Wine Estate. Lapland UK and Lagoona Park are also worth visiting.
- Reading Museum and Town Hall - 2 min walk
- Forbury Gardens - 5 min walk
- Oracle - 6 min walk
- Broad Street Mall - 6 min walk
- Hexagon - 10 min walk
- Reading Station - 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Brasserie – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Mal Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Overpriced and slightly shabby
The incredibly dark decor disguised the poor condition of parts of the hotel. Rooms are spacious and bed very comfortable but heating faulty. Very overpriced.