Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and espresso makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by car from Newbury Racecourse and 7 minutes from Silchester Roman City Walls and Amphitheatre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 470 reviews
About the The Hind's HeadLocation Wasing Lane, Reading, England RG7 4LX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The Hind's Head also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 4-star Reading inn is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (59.4 km / 36.9 mi)
- Train station: Reading Aldermaston Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Hind's Head offers 15 forms of accommodation with espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Hind's Head has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets: GBP 20 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hind's Head Inn Reading
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.