Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer cable TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Mill Restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, 3 meeting rooms and conference space
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- 6 minutes by car from Madejski Stadium and 10 minutes from Reading Abbey Ruins
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 256 reviews
About the The Mill HouseLocation Old Basingstoke Road, Reading, England RG7 1PY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 3 meeting rooms available. The Mill House also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Reading Mortimer Station (6.6 km / 4.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Mill House offers 12 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Cable televisions are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
The Mill Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a Twin Bed or a Double Bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 11.50 for adults and GBP 6.50 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mill House Hotel Reading
- Mill House Reading
- Mill House