Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Just a 3-minute drive from Lardon Chase - the Holies and Lough Down and a few minutes from Basildon Park
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 325 reviews
About the The Miller Of Mansfield GoringLocation High Street, Reading, England RG8 9AW
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Miller Of Mansfield Goring also features a garden and room service (during limited hours). This 3.5-star Reading hotel is smoke free.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (107.1 km / 66.5 mi)
- Train station: Reading Goring and Streatley Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Miller Of Mansfield Goring offers 13 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Reading hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The Miller Of Mansfield Goring has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).