Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a separate living room and a separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- 15 minutes by foot from Reading Abbey Ruins and a 4-minute drive from Madejski Stadium
About the The Old British School By EsaLocation southampton street, Reading, England RG1 2RD
Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Reading apartment is smoke free.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (45.1 km / 28 mi)
- Train station: Reading West Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Old British School By Esa offers 9 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 30-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old British School Esa Apartment Reading
- Old British School Esa Apartment
- Old British School Esa Reading
- Old British School Esa
- The Old British School By Esa Reading
- The Old British School By Esa Apartment
- The Old British School By Esa Apartment Reading
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.