- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Forbury Gardens
- 1 min walk
- Reading Museum and Town Hall
- 4 min walk
- 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Reading, The Roseate Reading is near a train station. Reading Abbey Ruins and Minster Church of St Mary the Virgin are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Forbury Gardens and Prospect Park. Lapland UK and Lagoona Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Forbury Gardens - 1 min walk
- Reading Museum and Town Hall - 4 min walk
- Oracle - 6 min walk
- Broad Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Hexagon - 11 min walk
- Reading Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cerise Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Cerise Cocktail Bar – Cocktail bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
The Roseate Reading
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Nice hotel, let down by the service detail
A 5 star hotel where the only lift is out for 3 days really isn't acceptable. The rooms are excellent, though, service really is not as good as it should be.