Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast offered
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body scrubs, massages or facials at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from Bletchingley Golf Club and 5 minutes from Surrey Hills
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1290 reviews
About the Nutfield Priory Hotel And SpaLocation Nutfield Road, Redhill, England RH1 4EL
Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a sauna, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Redhill hotel is smoke free.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1872
- English breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (14.9 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Redhill Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa offers 60 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast.
Cloisters Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner.Reservations are required.
Grand Hall – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie only serves lunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
- Hotel Nutfield Priory
- Nutfield Hotel
- Nutfield Priory
- Nutfield Priory Hotel
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Redhill
- Nutfield Priory Redhill
- Priory Hotel Nutfield
- Priory Nutfield
- Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa Surrey
- Nutfield Priory Hotel And Spa
- Nutfield Priory Hotel Nutfield
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.