Find cheap hotels in Ren'ai
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ren'ai
Most frequently booked hotels in Ren'ai
Finding Ren-ai Hotels
So, you're considering going to Ren-ai? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 54 Ren-ai hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ren-ai
When you're deciding where to stay in Ren-ai, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like these Ren-ai hotels for the free breakfast:
- Ching Jing Homeland Resort Villa
- Cing-ging Star Lohas Hostel
- Dragonmanor Resort
These Ren-ai hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Chun Jing Hillview Villa
- Lu Shan Garden Resort - Deluxe
- Jenq Yang Hotspring Hotel
Guests who stayed at this Ren-ai hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Chun Jing Hillview Villa
The scenic city of Ren-ai is known for its gardens, mountain views and walking. Popular attractions in and around Ren-ai include:
- Mona Rudao Monument
- Small Swiss Garden
- Cingjing Farm
- Lu-shan Hot Spring
- Lushan Bridge
- Aowanda National Forest Recreation Area
- Aowanda Hot Spring
When making plans for your holiday in Ren-ai, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Hualien (HUN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ren-ai?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Ren-ai, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ren-ai are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas March and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 18 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ren-ai is 47 mm.