Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Idle Valley Nature Reserve and a few minutes from Bassetlaw Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 63 reviews
About the The Barns Country GuesthouseLocation Morton Farm, Retford, England DN22 8HA
WiFi is free in public spaces. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Retford guesthouse is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Retford Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Barns Country Guesthouse offers 6 forms of accommodation.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.