- Marine Life Museum
- 3 min walk
- Rethymnon Court House
- 4 min walk
- Institute of Mediterranean Studies
- 5 min walk
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis)
- 63 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, AC Homes Christos is in an area with great shopping. Marine Life Museum and Historical and Folk Art Museum of Rethymnon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Agios Frangiskos Church and Valide Sultana Mosque. Rethimno Kart and Sacred Monastery of Arkadi are also worth visiting.
- Marine Life Museum - 3 min walk
- Rethymnon Court House - 4 min walk
- Neratze Mosque and Minaret - 4 min walk
- Rethymnon Municipal Garden - 5 min walk
- Institute of Mediterranean Studies - 5 min walk
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 73 min drive
About this property
AC Homes Christos
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would stay again in the future.
Apartment is situated in a great spot within the old town. Good size and everything you would need. Local shops, restaurants and bars are amazing.