- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- St. Anthony Gorge
- 2 min walk
- Kara Mousha Pasha Mosque
- 4 min walk
- Municipal Park
- 5 min walk
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis)
- 64 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rethymno, Achillion Palace is in the city centre. Kara Mousha Pasha Mosque and Rethimnon Cathedral are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Rethymnon Venetian Port and Horse Park Rethymno. Rethimno Kart and Sacred Monastery of Arkadi are also worth visiting.
- St. Anthony Gorge - 2 min walk
- Kara Mousha Pasha Mosque - 4 min walk
- Municipal Park - 5 min walk
- Rethymnon Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Rethimnon Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 72 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The beds were not comfortable. Everything is so old and not really functioning well. The room air conditioner hardly cooled the room but the bathroom wall hair dryer from the 1970's got so hot on the handle you finish drying your hair. Definitely should not have "Palace" in its name.