Find cheap hotels in Rewari
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rewari
Most frequently booked hotels in Rewari
Finding Rewari Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Rewari? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Rewari has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rewari include:
- BMG Mall
- Kishanlal Public College
- Rao Tula Ram Park
- Ashiana Village Center
- Heritage Transport Museum
When making plans for your trip to Rewari, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rewari?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Rewari, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rewari are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 40°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 1 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 36°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 23 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 2 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Rewari is 29 mm.