Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and coffee/tea makers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Laugavegur and 11 minutes on foot from Hallgrimskirkja
CenterHotel Midgardur ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for CenterHotel Midgardur
Nice hotel in a great location
About the CenterHotel MidgardurLocation Laugavegur 120, Reykjavik, 101
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly CenterHotel Midgardur. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Reykjavik hotel is smoke free.
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2015
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) (49.8 km / 30.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
CenterHotel Midgardur offers 170 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Reykjavik hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
CenterHotel Midgardur has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- CenterHotel Midgardur Hotel Reykjavik
- CenterHotel Midgardur Hotel
- CenterHotel Midgardur Reykjavik
- CenterHotel Midgardur
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.