Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Smart TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the room service and bar to the restaurant
- Steps from Reykjavik Harbour and 6 minutes on foot from Reykjavik City Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 166 reviews
About the Exeter Hotel by KeahotelsLocation Tryggvagata 12, Reykjavik, 0101
Exeter Hotel by Keahotels offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Exeter Hotel by Keahotels. This 4-star Reykjavik hotel is smoke free.
- 106 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
Exeter Hotel by Keahotels offers 106 forms of accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Smart televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – restaurant.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 112.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.62 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 30 for adults, and EUR 20 and EUR 30 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 112.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.