Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, DVD players and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy fusion cuisine while dining at Confusion
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and a computer
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Laugavegur and 10 minutes on foot from Hallgrimskirkja
Fosshotel Lind ratings based on 25 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Fosshotel Lind
3 Oct 2018 by Einar F
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback. We are very sorry that you were not fullu happy with your stay with us. We know that Iceland can be quite pricey and we do our very best to provide our guests with as much as we can for a reasonable price. We are very sorry that we let you down. We will look into ways in which we can improve our hotel in the future and we hope that you give us another chance one day. We wish you the very best and we hope that you enjoyed your trip to Iceland.
Nice central hotel within walking distance of attr
20 Mar 2018 by Ólafur Sigurgeirsson
Hi Martin Thank you for the kind words, we do try our best to make our guests feel welcome during their stay. I hope to see you again next time you are in Reykjavik
Central and convenient
20 Mar 2018 by Olafur Sigurgeirsson
Hi Kim Thank you very much. We appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you again if you are back in Reykjavik
Great hotel close to all amenities
Absolutely fantastic trip
Amazing way to spend New Years Eve
A fabulous time.
Great 2 day stay
Perfect for a cheap break
About the Fosshotel LindLocation Raudarastigur 18, Reykjavik, 105
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk are also featured at the business-friendly Fosshotel Lind. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Reykjavik hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 78 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) (49.9 km / 31 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fosshotel Lind offers 78 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Confusion – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Fosshotel Lind
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 24 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fosshotel Lind Hotel Reykjavik
- Fosshotel Lind Hotel
- Fosshotel Lind Reykjavik
- Fosshotel Lind
- Fosshotel Lind Hotel Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Lind Reykjavík
You should know
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.