Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Steps from Laugavegur and a 3-minute drive from Hallgrimskirkja
Fosshotel Reykjavik ratings based on 41 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Fosshotel Reykjavik
Value for money
Good location and great facilities
Perfectly adequate but has a few minor issues
About the Fosshotel ReykjavikLocation Þórunnartún 1 - Höfðatorg, Reykjavik, 105
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1076 square feet (100 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Fosshotel Reykjavik. This 4-star Reykjavik hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 320 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 1076 sq ft of conference space
- 100 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) (49.8 km / 31 mi)
Fosshotel Reykjavik offers 320 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Restaurant Haust – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Children aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Fosshotel Reykjavik
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Fosshotel Reykjavik Hotel
- Fosshotel Hotel
- Fosshotel Reykjavik
You should know
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.