Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, body treatments or body scrubs at Reykjavik Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the central location
- 6 minutes by foot from Laugavegur and a 4-minute drive from Perlan
- Free local-area shuttle service
Grand Hotel Reykjavik ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Hotel Reykjavik
Fantastic family trip
A wonderful hotel
good interesting break
Perfect Hotel for a Weekend in Reykjavik
About the Grand Hotel ReykjavikLocation Sigtun 38, Reykjavik, 105
Grand Hotel Reykjavik offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Grand Hotel Reykjavik. Self parking is free. This 4-star Reykjavik hotel is smoke free.
- 312 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) (49.5 km / 30.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Grand Hotel Reykjavik offers 312 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Grand Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
Reykjavik Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ISK 3500 and ISK 4000 for adults, and ISK 1750 and ISK 2000 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ISK 12000 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: ISK 3900 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Reykjavik Reykjavik
- Grand Hotel Reykjavik
- Grand Reykjavik Reykjavik
- Grand Reykjavik
- Top Cityline Grand Reykjavík
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.