- Old Town Aquarium
- 1 min walk
- Street of Knights
- 3 min walk
- Clock Tower
- 4 min walk
- Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Evdokia Boutique Hotel is in Rhodes's Rhodes Old Town neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and Acropolis of Rhodes are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kallithea Springs and Water Park Faliraki.
- Old Town Aquarium - 1 min walk
- Street of Knights - 3 min walk
- Clock Tower - 4 min walk
- Temple of Aphrodite - 4 min walk
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes - 8 min walk
- Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras) - 32 min drive
About this property
Evdokia Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Lovely old building and we had a room with a balcony overlooking the Old Town.