The hotel has a great location. Close to shops and beach
- Mandraki Port
- 5 min walk
- Harbour Gates
- 6 min walk
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- 6 min walk
- Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rhodes, GQ Hotel and Club is near the beach. Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes and Acropolis of Rhodes are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Kallithea Springs and Water Park Faliraki. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Mandraki Port - 5 min walk
- Harbour Gates - 6 min walk
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes - 6 min walk
- Rhodes Casino - 7 min walk
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes - 7 min walk
- Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras) - 25 min drive
About this property
GQ Hotel and Club
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice new hotel, room spacious, but our curtain was so thin and the hotel has bright external lights which made the room too bright at night. Other rooms seemed to have two curtains, maybe one was a blackout type curtain but our room had only one. Reception staff were great. The hotel was very quiet as we stayed in December and the breakfast was very poor and staff unhelpful. Think it would be better not to offer breakfast! Am sure when the hotel is busy the breakfast would be good.