Find cheap hotels in Ridgefield
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ridgefield
Most frequently booked hotels in Ridgefield
Finding Ridgefield Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Ridgefield? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ridgefield
When you're deciding where to stay in Ridgefield, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Ridgefield hotels for the free breakfast:
- Days Inn Ridgefield
- Stonehenge Inn and Restaurant
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Ridgefield enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Days Inn Ridgefield
The city of Ridgefield has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ridgefield include:
- Ridgefield Playhouse
- Weir Farm National Historic Site
- Danbury Fair Mall
- Matrix Conference and Banquet Center
- Military Museum of Southern New England
- Tarrywile Park and Mansion
- Ives Concert Park
When making plans for your holiday in Ridgefield, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ridgefield?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ridgefield, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ridgefield are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 290 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 347 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 361 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 345 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ridgefield is 1343 mm.