Find cheap hotels in Riom
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Riom
Most frequently booked hotels in Riom
Finding Riom Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Riom? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Riom hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Riom
When you're deciding where to stay in Riom, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Riom liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Kyriad Clermont Ferrand Nord - Riom
The welcoming city of Riom is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Riom include:
- Church of Notre-Dame-du-Marthuret
- Musee Mandet
- Musee Regional d'Auvergne
- Volcan d'Auvergne
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral
- Place de Jaude
- Puy de Pariou
When making plans for your trip to Riom, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Riom?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Riom, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Riom are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Riom is 626 mm.