Find cheap hotels in Rivoli
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rivoli
Most frequently booked hotels in Rivoli
Finding Rivoli Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Rivoli? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Rivoli
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Rivoli, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Rivoli for the free breakfast:
- Agriturismo Cascina Scola
- Tulip Inn Turin West
- Rivoli Hotel
The following Rivoli hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Rivoli Hotel
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Rivoli liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Rivoli Hotel
The welcoming city of Rivoli is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Rivoli include:
- Castello di Rivoli
- Juventus Stadium
- Stadio Olimpico
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
- Museum of the Automobile
- Galleria Sabauda
- Valentino Park
When making plans for your holiday in Rivoli, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rivoli?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Rivoli, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rivoli are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 114 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 294 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 187 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Rivoli is 798 mm.