Find cheap hotels in Road Town
Hotels from £98
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Road Town
Most frequently booked hotels in Road Town
Finding Road Town Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Road Town? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Road Town hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Road Town, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Road Town offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that will work for you:
- 3 budget hotels
- 4 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Road Town
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Road Town, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
These Road Town hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Sea View Hotel
- Fort Burt Hotel
- Maria's By the Sea Hotel
Exploring Road Town
The scenic city of Road Town is known for its sailing, boating and ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Road Town include:
- Road Town Methodist Church
- St. George’s Anglican Church
- Fort Charlotte
- Virgin Islands Folk Museum
- Government House
- JR O’Neal Botanic Gardens
When making plans for your holiday in Road Town, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Road Town?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Road Town, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Road Town are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 132 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 212 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 309 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 346 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Road Town is 999 mm.