Find cheap hotels in Roanoke
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Roanoke
Most frequently booked hotels in Roanoke
Finding Roanoke Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Roanoke? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Roanoke
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Roanoke, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Roanoke hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Stonewall Resort
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Roanoke liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Stonewall Resort
The city of Roanoke has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Roanoke include:
- Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
- Mountaineer Military Museum
- Lambert's Vintage Wines
- West Virginia State Wildlife Center
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Watters Smith Memorial State Park
- Flatwoods Outlet Mall
When arranging your Roanoke getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Roanoke?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Roanoke, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Roanoke are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 275 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 347 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 330 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 274 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Roanoke is 1226 mm.