Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with premium bedding, laptop-compatible safes and phones
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 12 minutes by foot from Villa Borghese and a 2-minute drive from MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 514 reviews
About the Grand Hotel RitzLocation Via Domenico Chelini 41, Rome, RM 00197
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Grand Hotel Ritz offers its guests a spa tub and a fitness centre. There are 4 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Grand Hotel Ritz. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 97 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (47.6 km / 29.6 mi)
- Train station: Rome Euclide Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Grand Hotel Ritz offers 97 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Beds feature premium bedding. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Grand Hotel Ritz has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Ritz Rome
- Grand Hotel Ritz
- Grand Ritz Rome
- Grand Ritz
- Rome Ritz
- Ritz Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.