Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with digital TV, minibars and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and breakfast to the bar
- Steps from Via del Corso and Vittorio Emanuele Monument
Hotel Cosmopolita ratings based on 160 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Cosmopolita
Fantastic position, lovely breakfast
Comfortable bed, great location, tired public area
Had a great time in Rome.
Rome easy walking
About the Hotel CosmopolitaLocation Via Santa Eufemia, 5, Rome, RM 00187
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A limo/town car service and a meeting room are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Cosmopolita. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1800
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Cavour Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Hotel Cosmopolita offers 67 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Caffe Roma – On-site wine bar. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 15
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cosmopolita Hotel
- Cosmopolita Rome
- Hotel Cosmopolita
- Hotel Cosmopolita Rome
- Cosmopolita Hotel Rome
- Hotel Cosmopolita Rome
- Hotel Cosmopolita Hotel
- Hotel Cosmopolita Hotel Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.