Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Within a 10-minute walk of Villa Borghese and Borghese Gallery
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Hotel Veneto Palace ratings based on 42 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Veneto Palace
Beautiful hotel, excellent service.
19 Feb 2018 by Hotel Veneto Palace Staff
Dear Guest, thank you for posting your feedback after your stay at Hotel Veneto Palace. Nice to read, that you enjoyed your stay, especially the very central location – only a few steps from Via Vittorio Veneto and our professional and very helpful staff. Looking forward to welcoming you soon again. Best regards from Rome
As charming as Rome itself
Great hotel great staff
Five night break
Good standard of hotel
Excellent experience all round!
About the Hotel Veneto PalaceLocation Via Piemonte 63, Rome, RM 00187
Along with a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Veneto Palace. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 70 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1900
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (32 km / 19.9 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Barberini Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Veneto Palace offers 70 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bathrobes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Atelier – This cocktail bar serves lunch and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 18.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Veneto Palace
- Veneto Palace
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Veneto Palace offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.