Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned campsites with patios, private gardens and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy garden views while dining at Bella Italia
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the 2 spa tubs
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the pool
- 7 minutes by car from Vatican Museums and 8 minutes from Castel Sant'Angelo
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Roma Camping In Town ratings based on 53 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Roma Camping In Town
Poor quality stay
Terrible, no amenities, bring your earplugs
About the Roma Camping In TownLocation Via Aurelia, 831, Rome, RM 00165
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 November until 21 April:
- Swimming pool
Roma Camping In Town offers its guests 2 hot tubs and an outdoor pool. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the family-friendly Roma Camping In Town. An area shuttle within 5 km and a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Rome campsite.
- 300 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Aurelia Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle within 5 km available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking; RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Roma Camping In Town offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature free toiletries. Rooms open to patios. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on weekdays only.
- Private patio
- Private outdoor space
- Housekeeping (weekdays only)
- Toiletries (free)
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Bella Italia – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 hot tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 14 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 8 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Camping Village Roma Campground Rome
- Camping Village Roma Campground
- Camping Village Roma Rome
- Camping Village Roma
- Camping Roma
- Camping Village Roma Hotel Rome
- Plus Camping Roma Hotel Rome
- Camping Village Roma Campsite Rome
- Camping Village Roma Campsite
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Roma Camping In Town offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.