Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the overall condition of the property
- Just a 3-minute walk from Via Veneto and 5 minutes on foot from Villa Borghese
The Tribune Hotel ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Tribune Hotel
VERY nice and friendly staff
10 Nov 2017 by Chiara - Front Desk
Dear Mr. C., On behalf of the entire staff I would like to say thank you for your stay and for your kindness. We all agree on saying that you and your daughters are people of an extremely rare kind, and it is nothing but a pleasure for us to have you as our Valued Guests. We are happy that you found everything to your satisfaction. Our aim is to allow our guests to experience a unique and enjoyable break and make them feel “home away from home” – and with your lovely comments, we pride ourself in being able to say that we manage to accomplish the goals that we fixed for ourself. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better than the last, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Chiara
Great central Rome option
kiva hotelli kävelymatkanpäässä nähtävyyksistä.
26 Feb 2018 by Front Office
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Tribune Hotel. Next time you decide to come to Rome do not hesitate to contact us in advance so that we can arrange transportation for you and you will not have problems with the drivers. Best regards, Chiara
12 Jan 2018 by Front Desk
Cher Thierry, Nous vous remercions d’avoir choisi le Tribune Hotel ! Nous sommes ravies d’apprendre que votre séjour parmi nous s’est bien passé. Nous avons pris bonne note des points négatifs relevés durant votre séjour. La satisfaction de nos clients est notre priorité et nous espérons avoir le plaisir de vous accueillir à nouveau, Cordialement Chiara
9 Jan 2018 by Chiara - Front Desk
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at The Tribune Hotel. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your warm words to our team; they will be delighted to hear you have enjoyed their service. If you could kindly spare a couple minutes, please leave a review for The Tribune Hotel on Tripadvisor, sharing your positive experience with other possible guests. A 5/5 review is the best way to say "Thank you". We sincerely hope to welcome you back to The Tribune Hotel. Warmest regards, Chiara
About the The Tribune HotelLocation Via Campania, 45, Rome, RM 00185
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Tribune Hotel. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Spagna Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
The Tribune Hotel offers 52 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- One child stays free
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Tribune Hotel Rome
- Tribune Hotel
- Tribune Rome
- The Tribune Hotel Rome
- The Tribune Hotel Hotel
- The Tribune Hotel Hotel Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.