Find cheap hotels in Rosignano Monferrato
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rosignano Monferrato
Most frequently booked hotels in Rosignano Monferrato
Finding Rosignano Monferrato Hotels
So, you're considering going to Rosignano Monferrato? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Rosignano Monferrato
When you're deciding where to stay in Rosignano Monferrato, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this hotel in Rosignano Monferrato for the free breakfast:
- Relais I Castagnoni
This Rosignano Monferrato hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Relais I Castagnoni
Exploring Rosignano Monferrato
The city of Rosignano Monferrato has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rosignano Monferrato include:
- Castello di Uviglie
- San Martino di Rosignano Monferrato
- Chiesa di San Bartolomeo
- Casale Monferrato Public Gardens
- Jewish Art and History Museum
- Church of Santa Caterina
- Cooperative Wine Cellar of Lu
When arranging your Rosignano Monferrato getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rosignano Monferrato?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Rosignano Monferrato, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rosignano Monferrato are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 234 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 264 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Rosignano Monferrato is 958 mm.