Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and conference space
- Guests speak favourably about the beds and the helpful staff
- Steps from Wye Valley and 5 minutes by car from Goodrich Castle
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 641 reviews
About the Old Court HotelLocation Symonds Yat West, Ross-on-Wye, England HR9 6DA
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Old Court Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Ross-on-Wye hotel is smoke free.
- 22 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Old Court Hotel offers 22 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 22-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Ross-on-Wye hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Cotswold Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.