Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- Steps from Wye Valley and 7 minutes by car from Goodrich Castle
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 477 reviews
About the Paddocks HotelLocation Paddocks Hotel Symonds Yat West, Ross-on-Wye, England HR9 6BL
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Paddocks Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Free self parking is available.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Paddocks Hotel offers 26 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Ross-on-Wye hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Paddocks Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 7 AM-10 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - 10 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.