Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer cable TV, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a meeting room and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Steps from Wye Valley and 11 minutes by car from Forest of Dean
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 720 reviews
About the The Saracens Head InnLocation Symonds Yat East, Ross-on-Wye, England HR9 6JL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Saracens Head Inn also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1700
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (91.1 km / 56.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Saracens Head Inn offers 10 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Saracens Head Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:30 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Saracens Head Inn Herefordshire
- Saracens Head Herefordshire
- Saracens Head Inn Ross-on-Wye