Find cheap hotels in Rostrenen
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rostrenen
Most frequently booked hotels in Rostrenen
Finding Rostrenen Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Rostrenen? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Rostrenen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rostrenen include:
- L'abbaye Notre Dame de Bon Repos
- Quenecan Forest
- Musee de l'Ecole de Bothoa
- Parc Aquanature
- Maison de la Chauve-Souris
- Valley of the Saints
- Musee de L'Abeille Vivante & La Cite des
When making plans for your holiday in Rostrenen, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rostrenen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Rostrenen, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rostrenen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas June and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Rostrenen is 30 mm.