Find cheap hotels in Roth
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Roth
Most frequently booked hotels in Roth
Finding Roth Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Roth? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Roth has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Roth include:
- Ratibor Castle
- Deutsche Bahn Railway Museum
- German National Museum
- Nuremberg Zoo
- St. Lorenz Church
- Heilig Geist Spital
When making plans for your holiday in Roth, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Roth?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Roth, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Roth are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 242 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Roth is 712 mm.