- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rothesay Ferry Terminal
- 6 min walk
- Victorian Toilets
- 7 min walk
- Rothesay Castle
- 9 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 98 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Cannon House Hotel is located in Rothesay. Victorian Toilets and Rothesay Castle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St Ninian’s Bay and Scalpsie Bay Beach.
- Rothesay Ferry Terminal - 6 min walk
- Victorian Toilets - 7 min walk
- Rothesay Castle - 9 min walk
- Ascog Fernery and Garden - 6 min drive
- Castle Toward Residential School - 65 min drive
- Wemyss Bay Station - 59 min drive
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 104 min drive
About this property
Cannon House Hotel
The decor is very dated and tired, in need of TLC. The sea view was lovely however the room was just adequate. The welcome was somewhat unusual, met by a person in shorts, who asked us within two minutes what we wanted for breakfast the following day. Breakfast was quite nice but a bit cold. no orange juice, there was apple juice or water, enough coffee for a small cup each. Rothesay however made up for the hotels short comings.