- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Noah's Ark
- 7 min drive
- 8 min drive
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout
- 9 min drive
- Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Apollo Hotel Papendrecht is located in Papendrecht. Luxor Theater and SS Rotterdam are cultural highlights, while Erasmus Bridge is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ahoy Rotterdam or De Kuip Stadium.
- Noah's Ark - 7 min drive
- Biesbosch National Park - 8 min drive
- Energiehuis - 8 min drive
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout - 9 min drive
- De Kuip Stadium - 12 min drive
- Sliedrecht Baanhoek Station - 4 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chefs Food and Drinks – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely rooms, modern, trendy and spacious, tea making facilities hurrah! Having cycled from Amsterdam to Brussels staying somewhere different each night, this hotel wins!!