Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine at Roots, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Old Luxor Theater and Stadhuis
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1701 reviews
About the Hilton RotterdamLocation Weena 10, Rotterdam, 3012 CM
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Hilton Rotterdam. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Rotterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 254 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1963
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (59 km / 36.7 mi)
- Train station: Rotterdam Central Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Rotterdam offers 254 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Roots – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Restaurant Joelia – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
HUGH – This cocktail bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125,00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.96 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 125,00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel
- Hilton Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).