Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer washers/dryers, flat-screen TVs and hobs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum and Euromast
Hotel Light ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Light
About the Hotel LightLocation 's Gravendijkwal 100, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland 3014EJ
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Light. A complete renovation of Hotel Light was completed in November 2016. This 3-star Rotterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: Rotterdam Central Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
Hotel Light offers 16 forms of accommodation with washers/dryers and a safe. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and portable fans. Microwaves and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Communal kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- A 5.96 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Light Rotterdam
- City Rotterdam
- City Hotel Rotterdam
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.