Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with plasma TVs, minibars and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a meal at the fine-dining restaurant or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking and extended parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent and scooters/mopeds to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the clean guestrooms and the beach
- Steps from SS Rotterdam and a 4-minute drive from Luxor Theater
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 2729 reviews
About the ss Rotterdam Hotel & RestaurantsLocation 3e Katendrechtsehoofd 25, Rotterdam, 3072 AM
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A kid's pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly ss Rotterdam Hotel & Restaurants. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Rotterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 254 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1958
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (64.1 km / 39.9 mi)
- Train station: Rotterdam Zuid Station (3.6 km / 2.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Ss Rotterdam Hotel & Restaurants offers 254 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Club Room – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Lido – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Ocean Bar – On-site cocktail bar.
Captains Lounge – On-site lobby lounge.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a kid's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Debit cards not accepted
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.96 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ss Rotterdam Hotel s
- ss Rotterdam Hotel Restaurants
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.