Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, fridges and room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- 7 minutes by car from Ahoy Rotterdam and 8 minutes from Arboretum Trompenburg
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 2085 reviews
About the Van der Valk Hotel RidderkerkLocation Krommeweg 1, Ridderkerk, 2988 CB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Ridderkerk hotel is smoke free.
- 140 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (75 km / 46.6 mi)
- Train station: Barendrecht Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk offers 140 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. This Ridderkerk hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.50 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Van der Valk Hotel Ridderkerk
- Van der Valk Ridderkerk
- Van Valk Hotel
- Van der Valk Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.