- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 7 min walk
- Noah's Ark
- 10 min walk
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout
- 16 min drive
- Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dordrecht, Villa Augustus is connected to a shopping centre and on a river. Erasmus Bridge and SS Rotterdam are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Biesbosch National Park and Graafstroom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ahoy Rotterdam or De Kuip Stadium.
- Energiehuis - 7 min walk
- Noah's Ark - 10 min walk
- Biesbosch National Park - 5 min drive
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout - 16 min drive
- De Kuip Stadium - 18 min drive
- Dordrecht Stadspolders Station - 4 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- Villa Augustus – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Converted historic site - really nice gardens, also producing towards items used in restaurant.