Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and helicopter/aeroplane tours
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the size of the guestrooms
- 5 minutes by car from Blijdorp Zoo and 7 minutes from De Koopgoot
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Worldhotel WingsLocation Rotterdam Airportplein 55, Rotterdam, 3045 AP
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Worldhotel Wings. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Rotterdam hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 142 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Train station: Rotterdam Noord Station (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Worldhotel Wings offers 142 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include telephones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 5 AM to 10 AM.
Worldhotel Wings has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve an accessible room. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A 5.96 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 45 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Worldhotel Wings Hotel Rotterdam
- Worldhotel Wings Hotel
- Worldhotel Wings Rotterdam
- Worldhotel Wings
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.