Find cheap hotels in Ruda
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ruda
Most frequently booked hotels in Ruda
Finding Ruda Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Ruda? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Ruda has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ruda include:
- Oskarshamn Golf Course
- Alsterbro Playfields
- Stora Hindsjon Lake Pier
- Arena Oskarshamn
- Doderhultar Museum
- Urban Park
- Langa Soffan
When arranging your Ruda getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Oskarshamn (OSK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ruda?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Ruda, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ruda are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ruda is 22 mm.