Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, electric kettles and hairdryers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include laundry facilities, TV in a common area and a shared microwave
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- 7 minutes by car from Uttoxeter Racecourse and 7 minutes from Redfern's Cottage Museum of Uttoxeter Life
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 62 reviews
About the Marsh FarmLocation Uttoxeter Road, Rugeley, England WS15 3EJ
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Marsh Farm also features a garden, laundry facilities, and a television in common area. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Rugeley bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Full breakfast (free)
- Self-service laundry
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (54.8 km / 34 mi)
- Train station: Rugeley Trent Valley Station (8.8 km / 5.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Marsh Farm offers 3 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Communal kitchen
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 8 AM to 9 AM and at the weekend from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 8 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marsh Farm B&B Rugeley
- Marsh Farm Rugeley
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).