Find cheap hotels in Rutland
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rutland
Most frequently booked hotels in Rutland
Finding Rutland Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Rutland? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Rutland has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rutland include:
- Barre Historical Society
- Barre Common District
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
- Higgins Armory Museum
- Elm Park
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Worcester Art Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Rutland, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rutland?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Rutland, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Rutland are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 278 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 301 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 325 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Rutland is 1220 mm.