Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 11 minutes by car from Isle of Wight Zoo and 12 minutes from Osborne House
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 194 reviews
About the Dorset HotelLocation 31 Dover Street, Ryde, England PO33 2BW
As a guest of Dorset Hotel, you'll find a garden and a television in common area. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Ryde guesthouse is smoke free.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1842
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (50.7 km / 31.5 mi)
- Train station: Ryde St John's Road Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Dorset Hotel offers 23 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 10 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 10 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 6.50 for adults and GBP 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dorset Hotel Ryde
- Dorset Ryde
You should know
- Children 10 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.