Find cheap hotels in Sabae
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sabae
Most frequently booked hotels in Sabae
Finding Sabae Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Sabae? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sabae
When you're deciding where to stay in Sabae, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Sabae hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Sabae
The city of Sabae has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sabae include:
- Megane Museum
- Bankeiji Temple
- Paper Culture Museum
- Chiro's Birthplace Memorial Museum
- Ichijodani Asakura Clans Ruins
- Ichijo Falls
- Suwa Yakata Garden
When making plans for your trip to Sabae, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Komatsu (KMQ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sabae?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Sabae, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sabae are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas April and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sabae is 35 mm.